Today Rowben Consulting Turns 13 Today. Happy Birthday to us.
A few quotes from our team on why they like working in recruitment and at Rowben Consulting.
- “I love working for Rowben as we’re encouraged to grow and learn daily, so we can help our candidates’ progress with their careers and clients expand their teams and technical capabilities. We take pride in our professionalism and integrity and aim to add value to long-term relationships”
- “A truly professional business that takes 110% pride in its services both helping clients and candidates.”
- “Recruitment is by far one of the hardest jobs I have ever had but working alongside the team at Rowben Consulting has made this job so rewarding. We celebrate the highs together and learn and grow from the lows.”
- “My job challenges me every day but still allows me to have the flexibility to have a work life and home life balance.”
- “Working at Rowben has taught me the virtue of perseverance.”
- “I value the flexibility I am given to enable me to have work/life balance and that I am trusted to get the job done. I also enjoy working with the Rowben team and seeing team members’ progress in their roles.”
- “One of the best things about working for Rowben is fact I get to work alongside a tight knit and supportive colleagues”
- “I have loved working with Rowben Consulting and am grateful for the opportunities it has given me. It is an exciting fast past environment that has taught me so much”
- “I like working for Rowben due to the longstanding relationships we have forged and the feeling that we are truly respected by our clients.”
- “I love working for Rowben because it’s a company who truly put people first rather than money or quick wins. From our director and the team’s genuine care about each other’s success and wellbeing, to the time and commitment everyone puts in to finding both our clients the right people and job seekers the right next move for them.”
- “At Rowben Consulting there is an abundance of teamwork, collaboration and support which make it a genuinely enjoyable place to work”
15th March 2018