Rowben prides itself on providing a different kind of service to its clients and candidates. We’re dedicated to doing the same for our employees. We want you to enjoy coming to work and to be passionate about what we do.
Our Internal Recognition Program is called Our Way.
Rowben Consulting is committed to encouraging, supporting, training and developing all members of our team. We do this in an environment where work / life balance is actively promoted and where the wellbeing of each member of the team is always considered.
We value the contributions made by our team members that make our company great – whether this is through exceptional work performance, modelling our company’s values or a commitment to team work.
Rowben Consulting’s internal recognition program is designed to acknowledge and foster these important contributions.
This program includes: –
- Wellbeing Incentives – a mediation chair (for time out or for a quick nap!), fresh fruit, snacks and breakfast for everyone and monthly massages.
- Work Performance Incentives – individual and team based awards.
- Training and Cultural Incentives – awards for Team Work, External Training Course Allowance for non-work based training, Membership to The Club (who get an extra 2 weeks annual leave per year) and various yearly functions.
- Your Opinion Matters – a paid Rowben lunch for the team to discuss ideas around the company as everyone’s input is key to our success
We also fancy ourselves as pretty fun to work with. Check out what we get up to.
Positions available at Rowben Consulting include:
- Account Managers – Information Technology
- Account Managers – Digital
- Account Managers -Insurance & Superannuation
- Recruitment Specialist – Technical
- Recruitment Specialist – Digital
- Sourcing Specialists
Get in touch with us if you’re interested in joining the Rowben team or if you wish to have a confidential discussion, please call Tracee on 03 8320 7566.